Seeking Personal Care Aides (CNA) in the XX-town-XX area.
Personal care aides assist clients who need significant assistance with managing the household and with personal hygiene needs. Clients are elderly, mentally disabled, chronically ill, or physically challenged clients, as well as hospice patients and those in various stages of rehabilitation or recovery. Personal care aides help their clients with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, feeding, grooming, taking medication, and housework. Aides work at clients’ homes and may visit several clients a day depending on their desired schedule.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as XX-town-list-XX and others if desired.
Job Req Number: XX-job-req-num-XX
Personal Care Aides Needed
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description:Connected Home Care seeks Personal Care Aides, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Personal Care Aide job description for additional details.
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Assist senior citizens and elders with the activities of daily living (ADLs) and personal care
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to help with all personal care tasks for in-home elder care
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Ability to drive a car
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- High school education or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory
- Has an interest in working with elders
- Possess current, valid, driver’s license and a reliable car
- Is able to understand and carry out directions and instructions of written care plan, recorded messages and keep records
- Flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, reliable and able to cope with emergencies
Connected Home Care
Date Posted: XX-date-posted-XX
Valid Through: XX-date-expire-XX