Seeking Supportive Care Aide in the XX-town-XX area.
Supportive Home Care Aides support physically or mentally challenged clients in their everyday lives. Supportive Aides are certified and specially trained caregivers who work with people suffering from behavioral health problems or from Alzheimer’s Disease or related Dementia (ADRD).
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as XX-town-list-XX and others if desired.
Job Req Number: XX-job-req-num-XX
Supportive Care Aide Needed
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks Supportive Care Aides, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Supportive Care Aide job description for additional details.
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Assist senior citizens and elders with the activities of daily living (ADLs) and personal care
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Assist client with transfers – (bed to wheelchair, seated to standing, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Sensitivity to the special needs of people with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia (ADRD)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow care plans and schedules
- Certification with the MA Nurse State Aide Registry
- Training in ADRD caregiving a plus
- High School Diploma
- Massachusetts Drivers License
- CPR and First Aid Training
- High school education or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory
- Has an interest in working with elders
- Possess a driver’s license and a reliable car
- Is able to understand and carry out directions and instructions of a written care plan, recorded messages and keep records
- Flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, reliable and able to cope with emergencies
Connected Home Care
Date Posted: XX-date-posted-XX
Valid Through: XX-date-expire-XX