Home Health Aide Certification On-Line Course: 4-week program consists of 60 hours of on-line training, plus 15 hours of clinical.
Course Tuition: $800 (paid by DUA)
BENEFITS OF BEING A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE
Your skills will always be needed. The aging population is only getting larger which means job security is high. 72.1 million persons aged 65 or older are expected by 2030 and most find it more comfortable and affordable to remain living in their own homes as long as they can. That means the need for qualified home healthcare professionals will also be on the rise, making this a great opportunity for those interested in expanding their skillset or a welcomed change of pace.
- Employment opportunities in Home Care, Hospice, VNA's, Assisted Living Communities
- Build Personal Relationships With Your Patients
- Have Greater Flexibility In Your Schedule (Work Full-Time or Part-Time)
- Make Home Life Better For Your Clients
- Hone Your Interpersonal Social Skills
Register for one of the following classes today
Dec 7—Dec 27, 2020 (Online): 12/29—12/31 (Clinical)
Registration deadline: 12/4/20
Dec 21—Jan 10, 2021 (Online): 1/12—1/14/21 (Clinical)
Registration deadline: 12/17/20
How To Register!
Fill out the short form below and you'll be on your way to becoming a Certified Home Health Aide!
HHA Certification FAQs
The following tuition refund policy applies to all programs/courses and
to all students.
- Prior to the start of the program: Students who provide written notice of
cancellation within five (5) business days (excluding Saturday,
Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of the start of the first class,
are entitled to a refund of all monies paid. Refunds will be provided
within thirty (30) calendar days of receiving notice of cancellation.
- Within the first week of the course: Students who withdraw or cancel during
the first week will receive a refund of 50% of all monies paid. Refunds
will be issued within thirty (30) calendar days.
- After the first week of course: Students who withdraw or cancel after
the first week of the program will not be refunded of any monies paid.