Home Health Aide Certification On-Line Course: 4-week program consists of 60 hours of on-line training, plus 15 hours of clinical.
Course Tuition: $800 (paid by DUA)
BENEFITS OF BEING A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE
Your skills will always be needed. The aging population is only getting larger which means job security is high. 72.1 million persons aged 65 or older are expected by 2030 and most find it more comfortable and affordable to remain living in their own homes as long as they can. That means the need for qualified home healthcare professionals will also be on the rise, making this a great opportunity for those interested in expanding their skillset or a welcomed change of pace.
- Employment opportunities in Home Care, Hospice, VNA's, Assisted Living Communities
- Build Personal Relationships With Your Patients
- Have Greater Flexibility In Your Schedule (Work Full-Time or Part-Time)
- Make Home Life Better For Your Clients
- Hone Your Interpersonal Social Skills
Register for one of the following classes today
July 7—July 26, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: July 27—July 30;
Registration deadline: June 30, 2020
July 20—Aug 9, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: Aug 10—Aug 13;
Registration deadline: July 14, 2020
Aug 3—Aug 23, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: Aug 26—Aug 31;
Registration deadline: July 28, 2020
Aug 17—Sept 6, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: Sept 7 – Sept 9;
Registration deadline: August 11, 2020
Sept 7—Sept 27, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: Sept 28 – Oct 2;
Registration deadline: Aug 26, 2020
Sept 21—Oct 11, 2020 (Online) – Clinical: Oct 13 – Oct 15;
Registration deadline: September 15, 2020
How To Register!
Fill out the short form below and you'll be on your way to becoming a Certified Home Health Aide!
HHA Certification FAQs
The following tuition refund policy applies to all programs/courses and
to all students.
- Prior to the start of the program: Students who provide written notice of
cancellation within five (5) business days (excluding Saturday,
Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of the start of the first class,
are entitled to a refund of all monies paid. Refunds will be provided
within thirty (30) calendar days of receiving notice of cancellation.
- Within the first week of the course: Students who withdraw or cancel during
the first week will receive a refund of 50% of all monies paid. Refunds
will be issued within thirty (30) calendar days.
- After the first week of course: Students who withdraw or cancel after
the first week of the program will not be refunded of any monies paid.