We are hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) in Framingham
Connected Home Care is hiring Home Health Aides (HHAs) dedicated to providing home health care and in-home care to seniors. Reliable, flexible in-home services requires friendly, supportive, caregivers like you. We welcome you to apply to join our team.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Bilingual English/Spanish
535 Worcester Road
Framingham MA 01701
Hours: Full-time, Part-time, and Per diem
Pay: Up to $15.00/hour, depending upon experience
Description:Connected Home Care seeks Spanish-speaking Home Health Aides, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Home Health Aides job description at https://connectedhomecare.com/home-health-aides-job-description-massachusetts
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Care for Spanish-speaking clients with limited or no English skills.
- Assist senior citizens and elders with the activities of daily living (ADLs) and personal care
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Other duties as assigned
- Current, valid Home Health Aide certificate
- Home care experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Knowledge and ability to handle weight-bearing transfers
- Ability to use Hoyer lift and gait belt
- Ability to help with all personal care tasks for in-home elder care
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Ability to drive a car
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English and Spanish clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- Possess current, valid, Home Health Aide (HHA) certification
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Possess current, valid, drivers license
- Availability for up to 40 assigned hours per week for night and weekend shifts.
Date Posted: 2017-10-09
Valid Through: 2017-11-08