Respite Home Care For Caregivers
Caring for your parent, sibling, spouse or loved one is no small feat. You know this, and so do we. You’ve sacrificed to serve in your role as caregiver for the one you love, and that’s why you deserve time to rest and revive your spirits. Our caregivers offer that relief, allowing you to grab coffee with a friend, catch a movie with your spouse, or even take a much-needed nap. All the while, you can rest assured that your loved one is being cared for in the best of hands, allowing your mind, body, and soul that small, essential vacation—even if it’s only a few hours each week.
Respite In-Home Care Services
Our reliable and compassionate professionals are trained professionals who understand how to care for your loved ones as a temporary relief based on the care plan you know works. We can provide any level of support needed to support your care plan, but below is an example of some of the services Connected Home Care provides.
Personal Care Assistance
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement
- Travel assistance
- Coordination with family caregivers
Respite care is highly beneficial to family caregivers who need a break. Caregiver burnout is all too real. Family caregivers take an emotional toll of caring for an aging parent. Respite care provides your loved one with the support they need and the break you deserve.
Do you have questions about Respite In-Home Care? We find that calling us at 781-281-0403 is a great way to ask questions and get quick answers. Call today to learn more about Respite home care services for your parent or loved one in the Arlington, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Harvard, Lexington, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn areas.