Connected Home Care
Seeking Certified Home Health Aide (HHA / CHHA) in Everett area.
Home Health Aides provide home care service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability, and/or other inflictions. Home care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, house cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship, and respite.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Chelsea, Malden, Medford, Melrose, NorthReading, Reading, Revere, Stoneham, Wakefield, Winthrop and others if desired.
Job Req Number: Q220139
Home Health Aides (HHA / CHHA) Needed
Hours: Choose Your Own Schedule – Full-Time, Live In
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks Home Health Aides, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Home Health Aides job description for additional details.
- Get Paid Every Day – we offer daily pay for our employees so you don’t have to wait to get paid. This works well when you need extra money and pick up additional client visits.
- Free Training – are you looking to advance your skills and training in home care? We offer free training for HHA certification, PCA certification, Homemaking and more…
- Flexible Scheduling – choose the clients that best fit your schedule and availability. We have needs at all hours across all days of the week.
- Discounted Services – For less than $7 a week get unlimited voice, unlimited text, unlimited internet, and a free iPhone or Android phone for you and your family members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – earn paid vacation and sick time based on the number of hours you work each week.
- Health Insurance – we offer competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend Differential – earn more when you increase your skills with our free training or get a $2 differential when you work weekends
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Assist senior citizens and elders with the activities of daily living (ADLs) and personal care
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Assist client with transfers – (bed to wheelchair, seated to standing, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and ability to handle weight-bearing transfers
- Ability to use Hoyer lift and gait belt
- Ability to help with all personal care tasks for in-home elder care
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Ability to drive a car
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English
- Ability to speak and communicate in a second language is especially valued, but not required (Spanish, Russian, Armenian, Mandarin, etc.)
- Possess current, valid, Home Health Aide (HHA) certification
- Home care experience preferred
- Possess current, valid, drivers license
- Weekend and nighttime availability are especially valued, but not required
Connected Home Care
380 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Valid Through: Feb 20, 2022