Connected Home Care
Seeking Companion Caregiver In Grafton Area.
Companion Caregivers help provide emotional support, caregiver assistance, light housekeeping, and companionship to help senior and elderly adults function independently in their own home environments.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Westborough, Berlin, Bolton, Boylston, Clinton, Franklin, Hopedale, Medfield, Medway, Milford, Millis, Norfolk, Northbridge, Norwood, Shrewsbury, Upton, Walpole, Westwood, Worcester and others if desired.
Job Req Number: Q220373
Companion Caregivers Needed
Hours: Part-Time, Per Diem
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks Companion Caregivers, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Companion Caregivers job description for additional details.
- Get Paid Every Day – we offer daily pay for our employees so you don’t have to wait to get paid. This works well when you need extra money and pick up additional client visits.
- Free Training – are you looking to advance your skills and training in home care? We offer free training for HHA certification, PCA certification, Homemaking and more…
- Flexible Scheduling – choose the clients that best fit your schedule and availability. We have needs at all hours across all days of the week.
- Discounted Services – For less than $7 a week get unlimited voice, unlimited text, unlimited internet, and a free iPhone or Android phone for you and your family members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – earn paid vacation and sick time based on the number of hours you work each week.
- Health Insurance – we offer competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend Differential – earn more when you increase your skills with our free training or get a $2 differential when you work weekends
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Has an interest in working with elders
- Possess a driver’s license and a reliable car
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Other duties as assigned
- Enjoy interacting with seniors
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- Weekend and nighttime availability are especially valued, but not required
Connected Home Care
74 Main Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Valid Through: Jan 15, 2022