Connected Home Care
Seeking Companion / Homemaker Caregiver In Danvers Area.
Companion and Homemaker Caregivers provide services to older adults, who are living independently, and need support and socialization. Companion / Homemaker services include companionship, support with light household tasks, running errands and meal preparation.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Amesbury, Andover, Boxford, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Marblehead, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, NorthAndover, Peabody, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Tyngsboro, WestNewbury, Westford, Lynn, Lynnfield, Saugus, Swampscott and others if desired.
Job Req Number: Q209961
Homemaker Caregivers Needed
Hours: Choose Your Own Schedule Full-Time
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks a Companion / Homemaker Caregiver, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Homemaker Caregivers job description for additional details.
- Get Paid Every Day – we offer daily pay for our employees so you don’t have to wait to get paid. This works well when you need extra money and pick up additional client visits.
- Free Training – are you looking to advance your skills and training in home care? We offer free training for HHA certification, PCA certification, Homemaking and more…
- Flexible Scheduling – choose the clients that best fit your schedule and availability. We have needs at all hours across all days of the week.
- Discounted Services – For less than $7 a week get unlimited voice, unlimited text, unlimited internet, and a free iPhone or Android phone for you and your family members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – earn paid vacation and sick time based on the number of hours you work each week.
- Health Insurance – we offer competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend Differential – earn more when you increase your skills with our free training or get a $2 differential when you work weekends
- Assist with home activities such as organizing clothes and sorting mail
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- Ability to speak a second language are especially valued, but not required
- Home care experience especially valued, but not required<
- Weekend and nighttime availability are especially valued, but not required
Connected Home Care
40 Lowell Street
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2020
Valid Through: Dec 31, 2020