Connected Home Care
Seeking Homemaker Caregiver In Littleton Area.
Homemaker services are provided to older adults, who are living independently, and need a support and socialization. Homemaker services include support for light household tasks, running errands and making meals.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Concord, Lincoln, Maynard, Stow and others if desired.
Job Req Number: Q219706
Homemaker Caregivers Needed
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks Homemaker Caregivers, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Homemaker Caregivers job description for additional details.
- Get Paid Every Day – we offer daily pay for our employees so you don’t have to wait to get paid. This works well when you need extra money and pick up additional client visits.
- Free Training – are you looking to advance your skills and training in home care? We offer free training for HHA certification, PCA certification, Homemaking and more…
- Flexible Scheduling – choose the clients that best fit your schedule and availability. We have needs at all hours across all days of the week.
- Discounted Services – For less than $7 a week get unlimited voice, unlimited text, unlimited internet, and a free iPhone or Android phone for you and your family members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – earn paid vacation and sick time based on the number of hours you work each week.
- Health Insurance – we offer competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend Differential – earn more when you increase your skills with our free training or get a $2 differential when you work weekends
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Assist with home activities such as organizing clothes and sorting mail
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- Home care experience preferred
- Weekend and nighttime availability are especially valued, but not required
Connected Home Care
199 Sudbury Road
Concord, MA 01742
Date Posted: Oct 21, 2021
Valid Through: Jan 02, 2022