Connected Home Care
Seeking Personal Care Aides (CNA) in the Newburyport area.
Personal care aides assist clients who need significant assistance with managing the household and with personal hygiene needs. Clients are elderly, mentally disabled, chronically ill, or physically challenged clients, as well as hospice patients and those in various stages of rehabilitation or recovery. Personal care aides help their clients with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, feeding, grooming, taking medication, and housework. Aides work at clients’ homes and may visit several clients a day depending on their desired schedule.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Amesbury, Andover, Boxford, Chelmsford, Danvers, Dracut, Dunstable, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Marblehead, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, NorthAndover, Peabody, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Tyngsboro, WestNewbury, Westford, Lynn, Lynnfield, Saugus, Swampscott and others if desired.
Job Req Number: Q221070
Personal Care Aides Needed
Pay: Up to $17.00/hour, depending upon experience and schedule
Description:Connected Home Care seeks Personal Care Aides, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Personal Care Aide job description for additional details.
- Get Paid Every Day – we offer daily pay for our employees so you don’t have to wait to get paid. This works well when you need extra money and pick up additional client visits.
- Free Training – are you looking to advance your skills and training in home care? We offer free training for HHA certification, PCA certification, Homemaking and more…
- Flexible Scheduling – choose the clients that best fit your schedule and availability. We have needs at all hours across all days of the week.
- Discounted Services – For less than $7 a week get unlimited voice, unlimited text, unlimited internet, and a free iPhone or Android phone for you and your family members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time – earn paid vacation and sick time based on the number of hours you work each week.
- Health Insurance – we offer competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend Differential – earn more when you increase your skills with our free training or get a $2 differential when you work weekends
- Reliably arrive at all scheduled assignments on time
- Assist senior citizens and elders with the activities of daily living (ADLs) and personal care
- Perform light housecleaning tasks
- Assist with essential shopping, errands, and local transportation
- Help with meal preparation
- Escort clients on doctor appointments with pre-approval
- Communicate with the office for all changes in schedule or patient status
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to help with all personal care tasks for in-home elder care
- Ability to prepare meals and perform light housework
- Ability to drive a car
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see
- Able to speak and communicate in English clearly, understand written and oral instruction
- High school education or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory
- Has an interest in working with elders
- Possess current, valid, driver’s license and a reliable car
- Is able to understand and carry out directions and instructions of written care plan, recorded messages and keep records
- Flexible, sensitive to the needs of others, reliable and able to cope with emergencies
Connected Home Care
40 Lowell Street
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2022
Valid Through: Mar 03, 2022