Connected Home Care
Seeking Private Duty Nurse in the Burlington area.
Private duty nurses provide a variety of services to clients in their own home. Connected Home Care is looking for licensed practical nurses, nursing assistants, and professional registered nurses. Private duty nurses provide services to patients that need in-home monitoring, those who require adjustments to treatment regimens often, and patients with medical conditions that require frequent assessments and care plan changes.
Connected Home Care also offers opportunities to work in surrounding cities and towns such as Arlington, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Harvard, Lexington, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn, and others if desired.
Job Req Number: P31105
Supportive Care Aide Needed
Hours: Full-time, Part-time, and Per diem
Pay: Based on experience and schedule
Description: Connected Home Care seeks Private Duty Nurses, all shifts, to provide elder home care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes. For additional details, see Private Duty Nursing job description for additional details.
- Wound And Dressing Care
- IV Therapy / Injections
- Pain And Symptom Management
- Medication Management
- End Of Life / Palliative Care
- Mobility Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Ventilator Care
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Current licensed Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- Preferred: BSN or related degree
- One or more years of experience in clinical home health services, or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving ability, organizational skills and capacity to work independently or as a team
- Demonstrated competence in applying processes designed to ensure adherence to all pertinent federal and state rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity to the special needs of older adults and related stress they and their family members may experience
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Massachusetts Drivers License
Connected Home Care
40 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803
Date Posted: 10-12-2018